Mexico’s ski racing uniform wins the Olympics.
As soon as I saw him I knew I had to know more about him. Besides having the best uniform, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, Mexico’s only athlete at the Winter Olympics, turns out he’s quite a character full of surprises.
- He’s a 55 year old German prince whose grandfather, Kaiser Franz II, was the last Holy Roman emperor. He was born in Mexico, that’s why he can represent the country
- He is fluent in five languages
- An artist himself, he friended Andy Warhol at Studio 54
- He is the heir to an automobile fortune. His father introduced Volkswagen into Mexico
- He is a musician who has put out eight records so far, including this 2013 track “Higher Than Mars”
- He will be the second-oldest winter Olympian in history when he hits the Sochi slopes in his mariachi-inspired uniform.
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let her know..
The tweet that saved the entire female population
i clickED THE WRONG LET IT GO AND
So I was in Starbucks the other day with my friends and obviously I wasn’t going to use my real name so I said I was called Delphine. Anyway, when I did the girl next to me said “like Delphine in orphan black?” and I was just like “yeah, do you like it?” and she said that she absolutely loves it so we ended up talking for ages and now I have her phone number and I don’t know what to do haha help